Getting married at the Old Church Of Jerome
An imposing national monument next to the town hall of Noordwijk
The Oude Jeroenskerk is an imposing national monument from the 12th century in the heart of picturesque Noordijk-Binnen. The building is surrounded by lime trees and a historic garden. A beautiful location for a special wedding day!
Our professional styling team blends the traditional atmosphere of the church with modern elements. This is how we make it a very special and, above all, inspiring wedding location.
On D-day the monastic team will ensure that nothing is missing and that everything is arranged optimally.
Capacity & Feaures
• An area of 847m
• 17 meters high
• Two main entrances
• Ceremony: 350 guests
• Reception / drinks: 600 guests
• Sitting dinner: 500 guests
• Walking dinner: 600 guests
• Party night 600 guests
• Medieval national monument
• Located in the heart of Noordwijk
• Townhall next door
• Can be used every day (except Sunday)
• Parking in front of the door
• Exclusive right
• Beautiful private garden
• Surrounded by the old lime trees
• 5 minutes from the beach
• Church (Protestant) and ceremonial marriage
• Professional styling team
• High service level
• Own catering possible
• Customized quote
• Experienced location manager and representative catering staff
If you decide to continue your wedding in Galerie Klooster there is a minimum price of €3000,-. For every wedding, we have to convert the furniture store and gallery into an event location. A number of packages are listed below. These are there to give you a price indication. Every wedding is different. That is why we are happy to discuss your wishes. Based on this, we prepare an offer.